Agmark employs career minded people looking to bring their unique talents to a group of hard-working individuals that are dedicated to providing their customers with the best service possible.
If you would like to join this innovative environment, please view our openings below.
CDL Truck Drivers
AIS Truck Drivers operate tractor-trailer trucks to transport bulk agricultural goods to and from trans load stations, feed mills, farms and other facilities as instructed by AIS management.
1. Fully understand how to operate and safely drive your assigned vehicle.
2. Comply with all safe work practices, policies, and processes at all times.
3. Ensure bulk contents are properly secured (i.e. tarps) before leaving origin.
4. Confirm that the contents of each shipment load match the manifest document (i.e. Bill of Lading) and immediately notify AIS manager of any discrepancies.
5. Obtain signatures at destination to confirm and complete delivery.
6. Obey all applicable traffic laws and drive in accordance with weather/road conditions. This includes compliance with all State, Federal, and DOT regulations and Agmark policies and procedures.
7. Maintain and service vehicle and trailer as needed (refuel, change oil, tire pressure, repair requests, etc.)
8. Perform pre-trip and post-trip inspections for safety and maintenance issues. Submit any defects or problems to Omnitracs and notify AIS management immediately.
9. Maintain a safe, satisfactory and clear driving license.
10. Ensure your vehicle is kept clean.
11. Report any incidents, accidents or violations immediately to AIS management.
12. If in an accident, follow AIS accident procedures and complete an AIS Accident Report Form. These will be provided by AIS and should be carried in the glove department of each AIS owned truck at all times.
13. Consent to and perform all regulations pertaining to drug and alcohol testing that are required by law.
14. Perform duties in a courteous, professional manner and treat everyone encountered with respect.
15. Maintain reliable and on time attendance.
If you have questions, feel free to call us 7 days a week at 1.800.328.6455 ext 6565.
Copyright © All Rights Reserved AGMARK INTERMODAL SYSTEMS, INC 2020